CureZone   Log On   Join
liver & candida

Alexcena Views: 21,017
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 288,433

liver & candida

Hello Everyone,

I have been releasing threads on/off for two months and more steadily (every day) for the last 2 weeks! I have been taking a mixture of o/o and lemon juice (one tbsp of each) for the past month. I am noticing/feeling the "cooling sensation of the bile being released approx 20 minutes after I ingest the mixture...The thing I am finding most interesting is the occasional release of bile later in the day without the mixture. Would this release be due to my drinking of peppermint tea???

Amanda, just to let you know I also have Gilbert's syndrome (for those of you who don't know...our liver processes toxins at a slower rate relative to others), yet I did 5x full liver flushes.

I have also taken Livatone Plus (to help clear the liver from accumulated phramas and chemicals...)...

JohnG: I know the general consensus is the continuation of Liver Flushes until you see no more stones...what do you think of the o/o and lemon juice mixture relative to the full flush in beating candida?

Thanks,
Alex

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)