CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How about Red Meat? Would love to hear everyone's comments...

shelleycat Views: 6,289
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 279,760

Re: How about Red Meat? Would love to hear everyone's comments...

First of all, the propaganda about fat being bad is SOOO wrong!!! The body has to have fat or it cannot deal with fat-soluble vitamins or even minerals, it cannot protect skin, organs, nerves. The liver and gallbladder need fats daily or you create gallstones. The whole "fat is bad" thing was just propaganda put out by the hydrogenated oils corporations because they saw their customers leaving for petroleum based oils, so they created a market by pushing margarine, which is a real killer.

I ate a high-protein, yeast connection bookbook diet for the first 3 months of my candida protocol and did great. Keep in mind I was also eating 2 pounds of organic veggies a day too, whether whole or juiced. Between the two I had a very balanced diet. I'd eat red meat occasionally, usually ground beef, but also ate buffalo, fish, eggs. I lost weight and felt great, and that's the true test of a diet, how you feel. Oh and thanks to taking lecithin to help with the fats, my total cholesterol was less than 200!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)