New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Zoebess Views: 2,764
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 246,770

Re: dangers of laxatives-don't use

I also would dispute your assertations as across the board truth....

I feel if you are in a state of accelerated detoxing, it is appropriate to move the toxins out quickly. I did The Master Cleanse for 30 days this fall and each night took Smooth Move to help with the process of moving the toxins out. I did not experience any negative side effects and have not taken any since then with the exception of my weekly day of fasting, and my digestive process and elimination is better than it has been in years.

Additionally, when I was doing a holistic cancer protocol, under the guidance of a board certified naturopath, who has a remarkable cure-rate for cancer, I was advised to take a bowel cleanser, SUPER II, which has Cascara Sagrada as one of twelve other herbs. Cascara Sagrada has also inspired fear in some that once they stop, the bowels will never work efficiently again. Well, contrary to popular myth, I took one tablet twice a day for extended periods of time and once I stopped, there was never any problem with proper and appropriate bowel response. I personally feel that there are appropriate times to take bowel cleansers, ie. laxatives, and if done in conjunction with a cleansing protocol, they are beneficial.

Balance is important and research is imperative. Its true that not all things work for everyone with 100% consistency. It is helpful to those of us who have tried, and are trying, to amp up our immune systems and healing process to be open to all possible methods. Pick what works for you and blow away the proverbial *chaff*. In this case, the laxative tea is a good method for keeping the liver and kidneys flushed and unburdened....thats the ticket for me, and the thousands who have successfully done The Master Cleanse and other healing protocols using laxative tea as a *tool* without any detriment to their health.

Be happy, be well,
Zoe

-_-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)