CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallstone too big to flush
Telman Views: 385
Published: 8 months ago
This is a reply to # 2,448,459

Re: Gallstone too big to flush

I asked to be referred to a consultant, which is my right if the General Practitioner (GP) can not resolve the problem. I was also regurgitating food because my digestion was so slow and the abdominal pain was so intense 4 hrs after eating that I had to lie down. My sleep was also disturbed. In summary; severe pain, disrupted sleep and inability to keep food down meets the requirement to see a consultant. It is also worth mentioning that it had been 5 years since I first consulted with my GP with mild symptoms.

Regards Telman
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

1.125 sec, (1)