CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flatworm Challenge test Formula

Slip2022 Views: 1,653
Published: 28 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,446,712

Re: Flatworm Challenge test Formula

Hi Matt, about 7 days in now. The praziquantel and alb definitely cause a bit of reaction. First took it, felt pressure in base of head, definitely in lower legs, like a pressure circling around my ankles and forehead, tingling in feet around top and bottom of toes and in left hand, also under left rib cage, dnt know if its stomach or spleen. I know my toes are a lot less cold. That has been a problem for the last yr, icy cold feet. Had a bit of the runs last three days, but no sightings of anything. Will keep at it. Less head congestion. Used to wake up with puffy face, now its just puffy eyes. Family noticed i def sound less nasal congested. Ive had a lot more drainage. 2 yrs ago i had major post nasal drip...didnt know that was a possible sign of parasites in upper body. Other things i notice with prazi and ivm is action in my gums and teeth. Again im sensitive as it is, but noticed that as well. Should i see anything in the coming weeks? Very grateful for this forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)