CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bezelbub prince of demon parasites

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Candida Detox
Mucoid plaque = Parasites = Candida
Remove them all!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

TheTruthHurts777 Views: 1,531
Published: 3 y

This is a reply to # 2,439,062

Re: Bezelbub prince of demon parasites

so I am on my pc now I can elaborate here is the link and I urge to study more its very interesting and very ancient knowledge hidden from humanity. https://gnosticwarrior.com/beelzebul.html I do much research on ancient literature and will do more so of it now. a very good reading is also found in the gospel of the essene gospel of peace found here https://essene.com/GospelOfPeace/peace1.html reading these two will bring a lot of light to the subject in an esoteric sort of way. this is my take on the Garden of Life and the Fall of man.

its pretty simple they were created by Annunaki perhaps some say, or in any event a very powerful beautiful type of Creator God as there are indeed Many I prefer to worship Shiva but I'm sure Gods are infinite in all their glory honor and power and all their names that are Good ones. The bad ones are pretty obvious and treterous and control the world today-through parasites and other spiritual parasitic things as well as I do believe in the Cabal / illuminati - jesuit order thing for sure. those are destined to fall as described in the bible in revelations but the battle has only begun I suppose or it never ended. its too deep to really put into words. anyway as legend tells of it Adam and eve were told all in the garden was to Eat except one thing - not the apple ; flesh. flesh of man and beast. and when the snake came (a snake like demon entity spoke about in the Zohar known as Samuel / Lilith she is depicted with snakes (worms) about her wrapping themselves onto man and bringing them down into the abyss of agony and sins (strange afflictions, perversions, pedophilia, beastiality, torture which is ever present in the world still today and even back in bible times) so eve followed the demons persistence and must have killed an animal in cold blood eaten its body and the worms infected her, there upon infecting all those who follow the consumption of meat.also if you study her children the Cain seed as they say it in ancient texts The Evil Ones where the Cabal say they are blood lined from. many can argue this point but I believe it true a perfect body and health can be found in the right diet of fruits seeds nuts and greens that are organic like Jesus states in his true teachings keeping the body at a high vibration level of doing magical works as he and his people were renowned to do. (healings, astral projection, angel contact, entheogens, alchemies, sciences, maths etc) many christians are sorely confused about Jesus because the Catholic Church I believe is secretly demonic in many ways and forms and is infiltrated by the illuminati satanic cult which would explain all the pedo , baby skeletons , orphanages etc) even go on to be eaters of babies which is also found in ancient texts and is still ever present in Hollywood today as we speak . eating of babies is mentioned in the bhagavagita as Rakshasa who they say are in power in politics today- demons in human form.

so the devil comes in many forms especially in that in parasites of the body mind and soul. making man insane from eating flesh which causes insanity if you eat human flesh and probably would reasonably be noted animals as well in a lesser form. what really eats flesh are found within the body- the nests of worms as Jesus has so delivered people from their demons- the worms in their body through fasting - prayer- medicines and enemas. im happy to share my intel with my spiritual awakenings and im sure there are many sides to everyones understanding but my knowledge I've discovered from ancient texts and doing enough research anyone can find out more looking up the afore mentioned subjects.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)