CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hyperinfection Strongyloidiasis Steroids Help

Tikidog Views: 1,538
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,436,219

Re: Hyperinfection Strongyloidiasis Steroids Help

Hi Matt, I can’t even tell you how much I appreciate your help! I believe I do have a complicated case because it seems like everyday I find a different type of worm or parasite coming off me or out of me! I don’t even know how I keep going the pain is just horrendous! I guess most people around here already know what it’s like trying to sleep during a full moon like last night! It was really bad

Most of my pain seems to be in my back behind my ribs. It feels like open wounds, I don’t really know how else to describe it. I’m not sure if my lungs are involved With that pain or not but I do have a lot of trouble breathing.

I know I have tapeworms, it’s so gross but I managed to find a long tail of one in my scalp. And once I managed to pass one after eating pineapple/ pumpkin seeds that had a scolex about 3 inches long. When I gargle with Listerine twice everyday i think hookworms are coming out or pulchrum. I can feel worms in my brain sometimes.I think I have big pulchrums in my lips and my throat/head because I can feel them move around and that’s really creepy for me! I’ve been finding lots of red worms while doing the coffee enemas so you are so right about everything!

I will try everything you suggested! Thank you so much!!! Tikidog

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)