CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ALBENDAZOLE & IVERMECTIN PROTOCOL: Strongyloides, Morgellons, & Filariasis

WantToLiveABitBetter Views: 3,970
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 1,586,882

Re: ALBENDAZOLE & IVERMECTIN PROTOCOL: Strongyloides, Morgellons, & Filariasis

Hi, what alternatives are there to using albendazole, and what is the mineral oil to take before bed? Thanks.

I've had it bad, but I can't get albendazole here in that quantity, and it's expensive. I've had birds nesting and something bright them in, and I developed classic Lyme sort of symptoms and infestation with what looks like a bird louse, along with others. Due to chemical sensitivity, I wasn't using insecticide. But that's treated now. It involves an internal infestation cycle.

I'm on doxy 100mg hydrochloride, for several weeks, which helps. My doctor is probably not going to raise the dose, or follow this protocol.

I've had one or two days of 200mcg/kg of Ivermectin, before I found your protocol. Then a 2 day gap, and on my 5 additional straight day of 7. I've been taking msm for week. I've got a lot of malabsorption issues and immune problems, and started zinc and salt and other things in last week or so. It hasn't stopped them yet.

The the past I've done at least two seperate short courses of all the normal deworming meds, including ivermectin and albendazole, and the current doctor got me to go two more of the one starting with M. So, I don't know about drug resistance. Pyrethrum cream helps a lot for the skin stuff, as long as it keeps believing it dues the job, I'm not telling it otherwise. :)

I was taking 50ml a day of my home made coloidal silver for about two weeks before my machine broke. A good quality batch with 1 part per million purified water. The "doxy" seemed to be working better then. I have salt and vitamin C, and could make liposomal vitamin C with alcohol. Olive leaf extract, NAC, ginkgo. Ginseng, and all the antiparasitic nutrients you mentioned. I am on asprin. I have a spread of nutrients for my deficencies and known health issues, and many of the ingredients of the dirt cheap cancer protocol. Would any of those help?

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)