CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help me ID possible parasite

mattk3 Views: 1,627
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,428,282

Re: Please help me ID possible parasite

I have talked with many, so to answer your question, yes and no.

Flat worms do not generally affect female parts.

Yes there are a few known infections, Candida, Trichomonas vaginalis, pinworm E. vermicularis, strongyloides.

Four or five women that I have corresponded with have reported this problem.

So I posed a question to my group years ago.

"Several questions I have for everyone that’s familiar with this parasite and doesn’t mind sharing with me. Ladies, do you have female problems from this?"

This is the way I approached getting data on the subject.

Since the optimum med depends on the infection, let me go into detail.

If pinworms, I see others on CureZone have used a douche dilute albendazole or Pyrantel.

> I do not suggest this is the first line treatment.

> Remember, internally or externally, the dose adds up in the body.

Internal treatments vary depending on the particular infection, but I have found only one approach for this situation.

> I chose another approach many years ago. Guys can have this problem too.

The standard advise I can pass on, is...from nests near the vagina, groin, peri-anal area, (use Invermectin (less than or equal to) a standard dose of paste Durvet apple gel).

Durvet gel has the weight marked on the tube.

It is a bit hard to find.

It may temporarily numb the skin when used over a long time, but it works very well.

Just use a quarter inch of IVM paste on a wipe.

I suggest taking the wipe, and going over the peri-anal area every evening.

Also get a second wipe, and cover the female parts if infected.

You may need 2 wipes with half the dose on each.

Repeat this every evening.

After several weeks or months, this territory will be vacated. parasites when in an area, will stay in an area.

Nests can be influenced to move, by using Invermectin over long periods of time. It does not burn.

If a bump is near, black head, or rise bump, or a large pore hole develop on the legs, suspect a nest.

Lower back pain, again, nest of a red worm is in the area.

During Red worm treatments, I have had reports of small black worms leaving this female area.

This is not often, and only has occurred when they were on stronger dosing levels of FenBen/OXBen.

Occasionally I get a report.

Those that have very complicated infections, Systemic white and red worm infections, Ascaris infections, many of these badly infected people report this groin, anal, female part problems when first treating the infection aggressively, movement in this area drives them crazy.

I myself had several nests in that area, probably from several different species, so this is more common among those who have certain or complicated infections.

I suggest using a wipe of Invermectin in these situations, because Invermectin is the safest external med I know of for sensitive areas.

I have never received a report of Invermectin not working.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)