CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help me ID possible parasite

mattk3 Views: 2,876
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,319,543

Re: Please help me ID possible parasite

The problem with your descriptions, are you are describing about 4 families at the same time.

Reddish Brown could be hook worms. They are ~ 32 thousandths in diameter in their observable stage.

Line scars could be strongyloides or migrans. They are larger in diameter.

Filaments could be the cellulose stool, typical of Lyme, Morgellons, Leishmaniasis, Malaria, or any flagellated or spiral parasite (small), or even a single growth stage of a larger parasite. They are smaller than 6 thousandths.

You do not mention night sweats, which points to nocturnal round worms.

You do not mention loss of vision, which points to filarial or strongyloides. Filaria are ten thousandths in diameter. You can actually see them chew through the hand, leaving a microscopic red streak.

You do not describe mucus or filaments in the stool.

You do not mention nasal blood discharge, which points to a blood worm.

Identification...Needs a slower, more delicate description of body reactions, more general symptoms (shades of grey) to help identify the Phylum(s) of the infection.

Based on your limited description, I would guess Bartonella, Borrelia, flagellate, spirochete.

People usually use a name like Lyme or Leishmania, or Malaria, but these names only mask the name, the treatment, and the process of removing a parasite.

Do not use the name of the illness, use the name of the parasite. In this way you will quickly come to which treatment will work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)