CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is wiggling sign of spreading the worms in the body?

Morgan.bogard65 Views: 2,409
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,428,029

Re: Is wiggling sign of spreading the worms in the body?

Dear All,

Update: I made a topical creme that could potentially provide some temporary relief.

Here are the ingredients.

1. 13 Cloves of Raw Garlic
2. 2 tsps of Tea Tree Oil
3. 3 Raw Eggs
4. 1 cup Raw Coconut Oil

Put all of these raw ingredients in a blender and blend till they are in a pureed liquid state.

Then take a hair dresser's brush that will separate your hair as if you were applying color for a root touch up. Systematically cover your whole scalp.Then leave in 24 hours.

Then take the creme put it on your face neck and body. Then leave it on as long as you like. You may experience some redness of the skin because garlic generates heat and will actually raise your body temperature when eaten raw or applied to the skin.

Apply creme in affected areas as needed for temporary relief.

The coolness of the tea tree oil may provide some relief as well as wound healing. You can tell me what you think about the squirming crawling and itching feelings after applying the garlic creme.

Also a few more things. Before contracting this illness I was a non smoker. I started smoking Natural American Spirit ciggarettes and exhaling smoke through my nasal cavities which blasts whatever is in my frontal sinus area with antibacterial antimicrobial pesticide laiden smoke. According to scientific journals tobacco smoke has antibacterial and anti parasite properties and helps cure chronic sinusitis. Some farmers actually use nicotine as a pesticide on their crops. If you do this it is important to smoke a ciggarette with no additives. I smoked Marlboro first and noticed the squirming itching etc increased. I did some research and gleaned that many ciggarette companies add Sugar to their tobacco. Make sure your ciggarettes have no additives or this method could increase symptoms.

I have bought a microscope and am analyzing slide specimens from afflicted areas.There is something there more than indigenous species to the body. I plain on taking my slides to a doctors visit.

I have attached a link to the CDC website below that will lead you to doctors who specialize in parasites in your state and around the globe.

https://www.astmh.org/education-resources/clinical-consultants-directory

Good luck. Best wishes. Take care.

Sincerely,
Morgan Bogard

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)