CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is wiggling sign of spreading the worms in the body?

cfsismylife Views: 16,445
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,793,863

Re: Is wiggling sign of spreading the worms in the body?

I hope it's a sign of die-off in your situation. It wasn't in mine. I have them under my skin, in my sinuses, scalp, ears, face, everywhere. They wiggle occasionally but when I was on an anti-parasitic, they went crazy and drove me crazy. I have an appointment with the Parasitology Center on the 12th and cannot wait. They are driving me crazy!

I can see white spots under the skin where they are located and some of them look like white ring-worm under the skin. Sometimes it just feels like twitching but most of the time, it's a wiggle.

I take detox baths everyday and it seems to calm them down and bring the smaller ones out of the skin. I also use Bentonite clay on my legs and arms which draws them out. I think I have the filarial worm and what I see coming out of the skin occasionally is the microscopic microfilarial worms.

My husband was military so we believe he picked this up in Korea. But, I have read that toxins can cause itching so hopefully in your case, that is what it is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)