CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is wiggling sign of spreading the worms in the body?

Morgan.bogard65 Views: 2,431
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 1,793,863

Re: Is wiggling sign of spreading the worms in the body?

Hello, I am having the same problems you describe. I visited a DE beach and the symptoms started about 15 days later. The itching and crawling is maddening.

I have sinusitis and a crawling feeling all over my head and body.

This is what I have tried so far to treat the itching crawling etc...

1. Antibiotics - Amoxicillin helps decrease symptoms.

2. Eliminating processed foods and all Sugar and carbs from my diet and going on the Anti parasite diet. This eliminated about 90% of symptoms. I drink only water and 1 Diet Pepsi a day. I also drink a homemade green tea raw ginger lemongrass and mint drink every evening.

They don't seem to really care about the sweetness of Diet Pepsi or honey. Fruit, processed foods and simple carbohydrates really get their tails wagging. After I went Sugar and carb free for about a week I experienced barely any symptoms then took a bite of candy and I could feel their heads perk up and their tails start wagging. I swear these parasites whatever they are are like dogs they wag their tail and are happy when they get sugar.

So far I have noticed they hate garlic. I have started putting a clove of garlic in my lip as I go about my day and to sleep at night and I experience no symptoms over my whole head in about a 6 to 12 inch radius of the area where the garlic is in my cheek. I am about to make a garlic moisturizer and hair mask to rub over my skin and hair to see how that works.

3. I take supplements oil of oregano garlic, probiotics, turmeric and a multivitamen.

4. A doctor recently told me I have scabies and gave me elinmite creme. I tried it and it worked for about 3 or 4 days then I started eating Sugar and the crawling and itching came back.

5. I treat the inital sores with tea tree oil and neosporin and they have pretty much healed.

6. I use a netipot for my sinuses.

7. I dip a q tip in peroxide and clean out my ears when the crawling feeling starts.

8. I monitor my bsl o2sat and blood pressure. Low bsl has been somewhat of a problem but for some reason they don't really respond to honey so that takes care of that.

Best of luck to everyone else experiencing this. Take care.

Sincerely,
Morgan Bogard

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)