CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ropeworm Infection outside of gi tract in blood and Skin in desperate need of help

luvinfo Views: 2,409
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,402,483

Re: Ropeworm Infection outside of gi tract in blood and Skin in desperate need of help

Your post is very long and to be frank I didn’t read it all. First and foremost, NEVER EVER take STEROIDS of any kind. It looks like larva currens / Larva migrans which is normally caused by hookworm or strongyloides. Have you ever been outside of the US? If so then it could be something else as well.

Some advice I have for you and everyone else reading this. Never try and talk any Dr into believing you if they’re already dead set on insisting you’re wrong. It does no good, you will not change their mind. Don’t bring up that you found such and such on the internet because they have a definition for patients like that, cyberchondria. Majority of them are very patronizing. It is very disheartening you have experienced this with professionals that are supposed to be there to help you.

In their defense they have been brainwashed into believing that we do not have a parasite problem in this country, and yes it is intentional. They truly are ignorant to these diseases. Therefore you will never convince them otherwise. If they were aware then majority of the diseases we have in this country with be null and void. Then the medical system would never make a profit.

Let me take some time to read your entire post. The reply you received today with this protocol was very kind and is pretty good. You may need to start off with a certain medication depending on what you have.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)