CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozone sauna detox rash

Lose Weight Naturally
With a 9 day detox

betsy in the mountains Views: 3,884
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,018,389

Re: Ozone sauna detox rash

I have both a Far Infrared Sauna and an ozone sauna that are both excellent for detox, but in different ways. What I have found with the ozone sauna is that I get a rash when I have saunas too close together. My understanding is that my detox pathways are blocked and I have to wait until the rash clears up before I do another ozone sauna. If I help my detoxing with pectasol, then I don't get the rash. I have had a rash for two weeks. The spots on the white towel are left by almost everyone who uses the ozone sauna, including me. I know that others have had the spots tested at Doctor's Data and the results came back positive for heavy metals. I am curious about the yellow staining that is also left on the towel by some, but not all people who use my sauna. I have read that is caused by someone who smokes. I haven't smoked for 50 years. It will be interesting to research more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)