CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozone sauna detox rash

Feel Like The Wind!
Be light and breezy now!

Hveragerthi Views: 18,073
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,480,895

Re: Ozone sauna detox rash

You have not challenged my belief system.  All you have done is to make some claims that you cannot back up because you don't understand the chemistry behind ozone or how the body works. If you feel so strongly that you are right then come up with some evidence.  Have the towel tested to see if there are oxidized heavy metals coming through the skin.  If these are heavy metals not associated with something that would already be on your skin then present your findings.  That would be challenging my belief system.

Challenging ones belief system requires proving evidence to challenge that belief.  Just creating an opinion based on a false belief is not challenging a belief.  For example, if I said the sun rises in the East and sets in the West where I live your saying that the sun really rises in the West and sets in the East would not be challenging my belief system.  That would just be making a foolish statement.

So what evidence have you provided to challenge my belief system?  Have you shown that ozone is stable in a high heat, high humidity environment?  No.  Have you shown that the black on the towels is heavy metals?  No.  Have you shown that 50 gamma is well within safe limits?  No.  But I showed you what the upper limits are supposed to be for various applications.  Have you shown that a significant amount of ozone can enter through the pores in a hot steam sauna?  No.  Have you contradicted my explanation of the rash in any way?  No.  Have you shown any evidence to contradict my statement of oxidation being able to produce darker byproducts?  No.  But I gave you some perfect examples to back my claim.  Therefore the only belief system that has been challenged here is yours.

So when you come up with some evidence to the contrary I will be happy to look at it.

And since you are making so many false assumptions let me correct a few others for you.  I did not go "apes***" as you put it because you think you challenged my belief system.  As we can all see you have not challenged anything.  What I was upset about it your snide remark about the fact that I don't use ozone in steam saunas because of its lack of effectiveness.  I have a problem with people who don't know squat about a subject coming here and telling me that I don't know anything about that same subject when I have been studying it and working with it for nearly two decades.  That is like some fool that has no medical training trying to tell a surgeon how to perform an operation.

Also, I was not a know it all in high school.  My grades can prove that.  And I still am not a know it all. But I do have the brains to think for myself rather than have to believe any sales site I read like some people apparently do.  I am in a constant state of learning.  If I find something that I learned previously to be untrue I change my belief system about that subject.  I don't make those changes though based on someone's unproven and unprovable assumptions of truth.  So if you want to change my mind then show me the evidence.  Don't try to convince me of your claims that violate everything I know about science and medicine just because you decide to believe in fairy tales.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)