Feel Like The Wind!
Be light and breezy now!

Feel Like The Wind!
Be light and breezy now!

Hveragerthi Views: 18,559
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,480,447

Re: Ozone sauna detox rash

I've attempted to upload a picture of a clean white towel, that was no longer clean and white after a ozone steam sauna I did months back. This was a general occurence probably for a two or three week period. The towel I was sitting on would just be filthy with black stuff all over it. By the looks of it, you can tell this stuff was just dripping off and out of my skin onto the towel.

And what proof do you have these are toxins?  Did you have them analyzed?  Have you considered the fact that maybe these are substances being oxidized on the SURFACE of your skin such as soap scum or body oils?  This could also explain the so-called detox rashes.  Oxidation of oils can cause them to polymerize, which can cause them plug pores on the skin.  With all the years I have worked with ozone I have yet to see anyone have a "detox rash".   In fact my books on ozone therapy don't mention anything like this either.  So you have a problem with your hypothesis.  Since administration of ozone internally is stronger and more effective than the steam sauna, which RAPIDLY breaks down the ozone, there should be much greater detox reaction by internal use.  All those oxidized toxins should be pouring out the skin as the body rapidly tries to get rid of these toxins.  Yet this does not happen despite the higher effectiveness of internal ozone.  So this brings us back to one explanation.  The rashes are black gunk are not coming from the inside, but rather are oxidation byproducts from the surface of the skin.  And these byproducts, in particular polymerized oils, are plugging the pores causing the so called "detox rashes".  If you want to see a simple example of an oxidation product becoming dark or black you can try ozonating clear colloidal silver solution, which will form black silver oxide.  Or try cutting an apple and let it sit for 20 minutes while watching the tissue turn brown.  These wold be good examples of why you are getting black stuff on your towel.

So, please don't say I don't know what I'm doing, and I'm using a hot spark ozone machine that is producing super high amounts of ozone. At the flow rate I'm using, and the setting on the machine, it is only putting out around 50 gamma. Well under the threshold for damage to occur.  

Excuse me, but it was you that said you had adverse effects from the ozone and has been talking about oxidative burning of the tissues.  I was agreeing with you that yes, this can happen at very high concentrations of ozone.  At therapeutic levels this does not occur.  Again, the goal of ozone therapy is not to destroy healthy cells or to overwhelm the cells antioxidant capabilities. 

As far as your claim about 50 gamma being "well under the threshold for damage to occur", this just proves you don't know what you are doing.  It all depends on application.  Insufflation does not exceed 40 gamma.  MiAHT does not exceed 35 gamma.  Body bagging does not exceed 35 gamma. Inhalation through olive oil does not exceed 30 gamma.  Even the steam tents you like are not to exceed 55 gamma, which I would not say is "WELL UNDER the threshold for damage to occur". 

If you understood ozone therapy you would also realize that the concentration output of ozone is not limited by its power.  The gamma output is also directly proportional to the flow rate of the gas as I mentioned earlier.

May I suggest that if you are going to fool around with ozone that you get a real book on ozone therapy, such as The Use of Ozone in Medicine 2nd edition so you can learn about its proper use? They even give dosage charts in the book.

This is an exceprt from Saul Pressmans book, The Owner Manual for the Human Body. He has had an ozone clinic for several years, if not at least 15.

Hyperthermia itself is a very effective technique, many thousands of years old,
recommended by Hippocrates. It results in a “false fever” reaction, which
simulates the body’s own defense mechanism. With the addition of ozone, the
treatment becomes doubly powerful. As the toxins are oxidized, and eliminated
from the body, the fat containing them is no longer needed, and also leaves.
Weight loss of 30, 40, or 50 lbs over a period of months has been reported, with
no change in diet. The skin becomes smooth, soft and free of blemishes.

Hyperthermia is way different than ozone therapy.  And the fat is not being removed because it is no longer needed.  One of the basics of chemistry for ozone is that it reacts with fatty acids forming lipid peroxides.  These are then broken down like other peroxides.  Maybe he should read the book I mentioned as well.  It goes in to great details about the chemistry of ozone and ozone reaction byproducts.

Symptoms of a whole host of diseases disappear as the toxins leave the system
and the body is enabled to heal itself.

He clearly does not have a clue about how ozone works in the body.  Much of how ozone works in the body has NOTHING to do with toxins.  It has to do with lipid reactions, stimulation of white blood cells through peroxide formation, increasing of SOD and other antioxidant enzymes, cytokine stimulation, etc.

Unlike other methods of ozone application, employing ozone in a steam sauna
will induce the “healing crisis”, which feels like having the flu for a few days.

Again, more BS.  These same symptoms can occur with other methods of administration.  This is common after starting ozone therapy, and it has nothing to do with a detox reaction.  The flu-like symptoms from ozone therapy is from the stimualtion of interferon.  Same reason you get flu-like symptoms when you have the flu.

Skin rashes are common as the toxins are pushed out through the skin rapidly. Often the rash is very itchy, and this can be
alleviated by taking protease enzymes, and applying Gardener’s Dream Cream or emu oil.

Again, where is the proof that these rashes are from toxins exiting through the skin?  And again why don't we see this reaction with more effective forms of ozone therapy?  Never mind, you don't need to asnwer these as I already explained why above.

HS: "What is your experience with ozone therapy inside of a steam sauna?"

H: "I don't use it in a steam sauna because it is less effective this way.  Again, heat and moisture speed up the rate of ozone destruction."

Then since you are not famaliar with this method of treatment and have no personal experience, you are not fully qualified to make judgments on it.

Then since you obviously don't know squat about ozone therapy in general then you are not qualified whatsoever to make the ridiculous claims about it that you have been doing.  By the way, yes I am familiar with it.  I am also familiar with how rockets work, but I have never been on one.  So should I also refrain from talking about rockets?  Being that I was already familiar with the reduced effectiveness of ozone saunas and the instability of ozone in heat and moisture as well as ozone reaction byproducts I would say I understand this form of the therapy a lot better than you do.  So you ought to watch your cockiness!

Heat and steam will speed up the rate of destruction of ozone. However, if there is a fresh supply coming in every second, this is not an issue since it is continually being replenished. 

Yes, it is an issue.  The half life of ozone at higher temperatures is minimal.  On top of that you have its reaction with the steam forming peroxides.  So you have even less that will be available for absorption.  And if that was not enough the ozone that manages to survive will first react with substances on the skin such as oils and ammonia, which are increased by the sweating of a sauna.  So you will be lucky if even a tenth of the ozone survives long enough to be absorbed through the skin.

Plus, since the pores of the skin are so much more receptive to absorbing ozone into the system, any cons are quickly negated.

Sure, whatever you wish to believe

From my experience with dry bagging, and no steam vs steam ozone therapy is like comparing sending a piece of mail across the country via the pony express to using email.

Yep, sweating increases the release of things like ammonia from the body, which is why it is great for detoxing.  This does not mean that the ozone is surviving the heat and steam to get in to the body and to release other toxins through the skin.  Again, this is one of the LEAST EFFECTIVE forms of ozone therapy as I have shown.

From looking at the picture of the towel I posted, can you honestly say there were no toxins coming out of me?

Absolutely!!!  Again it is more likely oxidation byproducts from the surface of the skin.

More than likely, these were heavy metals coming out.

More than likely not!!!  Oxidized heavy metals from inside the body would be eliminated via urine or feces.  If you wish to have your rag analyzed by a real lab though I will be happy to look at the results.

Additionally, not everything the ozone comes into contact with is going to be fully oxidized, unless there is enough ozone to complete the reaction. So there will be partially oxidized agents. 

This just gives more evidence to what I have been saying.  Since virtually no ozone will survive to be absorbed through the skin then how could there be enough ozone to complete oxidation of fatty acids, heavy metals or other toxins in the body?  Oh that's right, its not possible!

By the way this is real waste of time arguing with you since you obviously know very little about the chemistry of ozone, ozone byproducts and ozone therapy.  So if you wish to continue arguing over your false beliefs take it elsewhere.  I would rather spend my time dealing with people who want help and are willing to learn.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (9)