CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hashimotos thyroid autoimmune

trapper/kcmo Views: 901
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,413,954

Re: hashimotos thyroid autoimmune

sigh. i thought i told you to leave me alone. you cant even read what i write here without stalking me by definition. you obviously read every worthless (your opinion) word i write.

you dont have that problem with me. i found out long ago that your shit was not really worth reading at all. the day i was able to use a search engine with a phrase you were presenting as your own and find it plus the rest of the suspected post of yours and it was all copy and past. with a few twists and segues to make it your own. not impressed at all. and yes, others saw it and know too.

and since you insist, how could anyone check your bullshit stories about people in the past when no one can find your posts? youve removed your name from them. and still prance about under other guises as well. you are intentionally mean and nasty and deceitful and greedy and jealous and vain and thats just a start.

leave me alone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)