CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hashimotos thyroid autoimmune

Views: 825
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,413,937

Re: hashimotos thyroid autoimmune

I expressed an opinion, maybe learn to lighten up and not take one person's opinion so seriously. Here's another opinion, I think most of what you write falls into the category of either hokum, flotsam, jetsam or paranoid Conspiracy theory garbage. When you make senseless postings, don't be surprised if others express an opinion on them that you might not like, that is the price you pay for posting - someone might express an opinion on it. Most people probably don't care about anything you write.

The personna you mention are like you, they posted crapola, and for one reason or another left the site. I didn't make anybody do anything. As far as Tony goes, you have your head screwed on backwards, he and I are pals. To say I ran grizz off, is another one of your paranoid bulllshit accusations. With grizz, in his situation he has more information than he likely knows what to do with, and I didn't compound the problem further by making any suggestions. Besides, he already had you, and what more could anyone want other than the opinions of Trapper, that great Font of Knowledge, the nozzle of knowledge.

If you can kindly please tell us what exactly one learns from watching that 80 minute video you posted, what use it is to anybody, that'd be great. What are we supposed to do, shine a red flashlight on our throat area, and our hashimotos goes away ? Please tell us, oh great one....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)