CureZone   Log On   Join
quit your whining, vulcanel.

trapper/kcmo Views: 896
Published: 6 years ago

quit your whining, vulcanel.

quit your whining, vulcanel. the barefoot herbalist is the only active support forum here and this very credible nerosurgeon, dr kruse, SUPPORTS many of the things i learned from MH early on. unbeknownst to me, following the things i learned from him saved my life a couple times over. this video was a conformation of those things and a revelation to me as to possible reasons why. i wholeheartedly endorse his teachings as helpful. autoimmune thyroid problems were the worst of what we encountered here in our limited capacity. there is no hashimoto forum and everyone connects Iodine with thyroid so here is something that a person who is out of answers might do well to consider.

not that you care about them.

instead, you have a hard-on for all the males here at curezone. thats how threatened you feel. you viciously attacked MH at every opportunity and sucked your minions into joining you. you hated james sloan (havertigirti?) and castigated him so that even i believed you, you tried to tear moreless a new ass, demeaned and belittled the wonderful grzbr, still try to shit on tony, and here you are once again - look who you are personally attacking for the jillionth time. and oh yes, i almost forgot, you reamed grizz and his enthusiasm and all the work he did and chased him off.

too bad. the days of me ignoring you and giving you a pass is over. go find another bitch. im not available to you any more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (1)