CureZone   Log On   Join
Awful BMs while Water fasting

quest Views: 2,611
Published: 6 y

Awful BMs while Water fasting

Hi, I've had major digestive issues since coming back from a trip overseas in April so I thought it was amebiasis. However, it kept getting worse and it felt that anything I ate was rotting inside me and was having 25 bowel movements daily if I ate anything what so ever even a little juice. I became so debilitated and wasn't digesting anything at at all. All I was seeing is tons of brown, white thick mucus/candida and always a bright yellow color on the TP. I had been drinking heavily for a couple of years due to several back to back major death and trauma in the family. Just about a month ago, I noticed that my left foot was hurting, red and swollen and it was like that for 10 days till I took P&B and activated charcoal and the swelling went down. I've tried a few remedies to no avail so I had no option but to go on a water fast. But immediately before fasting I did my 36th Liver Flush which was very different that past flushes with lots of black specs, slime and about 4 medium sized stones. I've water fasted 3 times a while back. 2 week, 3 week and 40 days which went very well. I'm on day 16 of the Water Fast and this time it's very different. I'm having a bowel movement every other day and it's absolutely horrendous. Black, floating slimy, awful smelling with small liver looking chunks mixed in. This morning it was different. I passed 3 white globs(don't think it's candida) of something along with 3 medium sized brown formed yet very slimy stool that break apart easily. I'm on my 16th day of fasting and still extremely fatigued with a racing erratic heart beat, fever since the beginning of the fast, continuous nausea, burping and kidney pain especially the left. During my fast I also had 3 badly infected teeth extracted including a root canal tooth. I've been constantly spitting horribly smelling and tasting blood and pus before the extractions and it hasn't stopped 10 days later with a constant putrid taste on my tongue. I know Water Fasting is contraindicated for liver and kidney issues due to alcohol abuse but I had no other option so I'm hoping that it will help. I've posted some pics of what I passed every other day since I started the fast. Would anyone happen to know what this stuff is? I'd really appreciate any feedback.

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/004.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/0041.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/0042.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/007.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/008.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/0081.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/010.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/015.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/017.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/026.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)