CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need doctor with bird mite experience - anywhere!

stillseekingcure Views: 1,376
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,410,182

Re: Need doctor with bird mite experience - anywhere!

Hi Rosie - just thought I would throw something out there for you to consider. I too thought I had bird mites for a long time. It turned out I had roundworms, flukes and Tapeworms in scalp and hair. A little unusual, but I was immunocomprised with anemia and B-12 deficiency (undiagnosed at the time) and the parasites had disseminated from their usually places. It wasn't until I got a microscope that I found I had worms. I used a lice comb and put the contents of the comb each time in alcohol. I then viewed the alcohol drops on a slide and found I had disseminated worms in my hair and scalp. I just mention it because I lost valuable time, not knowing what I was fighting. I believe I contracted the disseminated dwarf Tapeworms through contact with birds - we were feeding wild birds and fowl in the backyard and I was cleaning the feeders. If you have already identified bird mites, then never mind, but they are in your scalp and you haven't positively identified the parasites, you might want to search for ICU's and MattK3's protocols here on the forums. They mention some ways to help you overcome parasites.

I have an idea of what you are going through. I spent so many hours steaming my mattress & pillows, washing and changing my bed linens and vacuuming when I thought I had bird mites. It was exhausting. I had the house exterminated. I tried all kinds of topical applications and different types of shampoo when I thought they were bird mites.

Hope this helps in some way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)