CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strong pulsation/hard mass around belly button

Views: 3,086
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,382,998

Re: Strong pulsation/hard mass around belly button

Hi, this is my first post on here as i have just found this site, and thank god i have. It is good to know i am not alone. I have been reading everyone's posts all day trying to make sense of things that are going on in my body.
I have a similar problem, all started a few years ago.
I got attacked by a stray cat 4 years ago(don't know if this is cause to all my problems), it left me with gashes on my scalp that would not heal. I went to docs and was prescribed the usual scalp treatments, i went though them all nothing worked. I started researching and found out about cat scratch dis-ease, told my doc about cat scratch disease and he laughed!.. my health/life has went down hill ever since. I have had mri's on hip/cervical spine and lower spine, i have bulging and dehydrated disks. I suffer lower back pain, shoulder pain,pins and needles, brain fog, the cold weather affects me too, the list goes on. pulsing in belly button which i have had for years with no problems until lately... the pulsing started to become sore and moving around my tummy. I have been cleansing/detoxing for a few years now with several different products, spent a few grand trying to fix this. Dr Hulda Clark protocol MFSystem, garlic, herbs etc, I have saw lots of crazy things in my stool over the years. I went back to docs 3 weeks ago about the throbbing in my belly as it was getting worse and more pain full, he said i might have an aortic aneurysm 9-10 cm. so said he would order an emergency scan (3 weeks ago now)which i am still waiting on. a few days later I went to hospital with the tummy pain but by the time i was seen the pain had subsided. Sunday there i had severe belly and back ache, next day was worse i got out of bed at 6.30 am and collapsed on the floor with pain on my left side, the pain was throbbing all the way round and through my spine. I am really worried about this as it feels as if i could die, the pain was worse than giving birth to my daughter.The pain has since subsided but i am left feeling as if i have just been through an operation and feels as if there is a band going round my body. I am getting no help from doctors at all, i think i might be on my notes that i am paranoid about parasites, basically they think i am nuts. I have had countless blood tests stool tests and everything comes back clear, we cant rule out fibromyalgia the doc said. I have been on the sick from work for 1 year now as if i sneeze or move the wrong way i can be in agony for months. If there is any one else there going though the same please contct me. Thank you for reading!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)