CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strong pulsation/hard mass around belly button

oddmanout2 Views: 16,582
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,238,315

Re: Strong pulsation/hard mass around belly button

Okay, this is my story with something similar.

For years I had a mass on the bottom left abdomen, very similar to yours, pulsing and all. There were times when I had severe constipation and that area actually started to burn and I could feel the mass, touch it, and be in a lot of pain.

I started linking my other digestive issues to the possibility that something was there, a blockage, some kind of cyst I don't know. However it did not really "manifest" in that area, rather id get a digestive issue and be like hmm maybe its that mass in the abdominal causing it.

I got a colonscopy, all good. Then they did a ct scan and found that my kidney is actually in the wrong place, it is in the front rather than the back and that was what iwas feeling.

The reason I had the burning that time was I had a bit of a blockage and it rubbed against the kidney. Also im sure there can be other weird effects when you have digestive issues with a kidney in such close proximity.

I'm not sure about the X-rayu they did on you,but you should get a real CT scan of that area.That was an eye opener for me, because I always assumed the mass was a blockage/cyst/etc.

Also if y'all don't mind, I have an issue myself I am freaking out about, so if oyu have the time heres the post:
//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2238283

I hope this at least gives you another perspective of what your problems could be from.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)