CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Microscopic Photos of My Menagerie of Intestinal Parasites - Worms, Flukes and ????

Views: 2,360
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,403,446

Re: Microscopic Photos of My Menagerie of Intestinal Parasites - Worms, Flukes and ????

sorry for delay - yes of course - greatly appreciated - I'm about to post updated photos - I FINALLY timed it right in catching on theu microscope a live parasite - very odd - certainly looks like it could be a springtail nymph, but it does not even come closr to matching any posted by entomologists or lay people like myself.

Kept recording til it died not by exposure or damage I inflected removing it, but slowly wrapped by fungus also removed with it. Plus there was a third parasite on edge of slide (noticed after recording when reviewing).

I carefully sealed in ziplock bag AND packing tape over zip section. will post the picks this eve

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)