CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Microscopic Photos of My Menagerie of Intestinal Parasites - Worms, Flukes and ????

Views: 3,266
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,366,210

Re: Microscopic Photos of My Menagerie of Intestinal Parasites - Worms, Flukes and ????

Working on it - have hypothyroidism to add into the mix of what looks like a mix of parasites.

Probably in denial, but since the skin eruptions have stopped, and I've gotton to a portion of the source problem, I can at least live my life without lessions on face etc, and taking the battle inward not such a challenge.

Umderstand its a balancing act of attacking the parasites (my skin experience is that given a mm, parasites take a kilometer and keep going and going and going).

I'm staying with nuke'em approach - it worked for the most part on my face (10 *straight days of high concentration permethrin and bpo for absorption left on for 12 hours with a brief *one day break after 7 days).

I added ivermectin to the 400mg Albendenzole every 12 hours, and 25mg/k prazi twice a day (i keep missing the 3x per day prazi cycle so im just taking it with Albndz).

Looking at my DEC buying options - historically been highly effective as a quick parasite kill (the risk being toxins released if a massive die off occurs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)