CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: spermlike condition in vision field (not floaters)

MELISSATG Views: 2,302
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 597,891

Re: spermlike condition in vision field (not floaters)

Hi there I too have these fish like things in my vision they look like your seeing a tank of live bait at the live bait shop sort of like a tank of minnows. I haven t seen them there my whole life just the few years ago where other physiological changes appeared in my body... I suspect they are a modified cell made to mate with my own cells. The science is in Humans have achieved the ability to build a human blood cell It wouldn't surprise me if they figured out a way to construct a germ cell likeness to it. which is what sperm cell is.. a cell that has half the chromosomes as the eg cell another germ like cell. so If your like me and your whole body Is riddled with this cell like organism they have an agenda so far my Intellect has been augmented as well as my eye sight.. chips grown in my brain cavity and unprecedented abilities. Currently Im training mine to be far less consequential or punishing as they tend to form habit in the brain rather quickly and if your the type to think they aren't a gift you start to feel like its wrong like you owe someone something .. forming thoughts by controlling the physical matter of the brain.. I once speculated that these things link up tails and create nerve pathways for thought and tethers for the physical parts of the brain to be forcibly controlled. Ill Find out eventually. but yes your not alone. My vision is binocular in each eye because of them. and I have visions of videos I have just recently been able to control. I suspect at one time it was a device for an operative.It has that kind of tech. You might even be a tactical updater of a sort waiting for people to call in and support someones secret research. Well anyway.. The doctor you went to Im sure is in on it. as much as the Dentist I went to is for my story. Everything Ive stated here is from 8 years of documentation and learning to adapt to my situation. As erroneous as I might be at calling the appropriate physiology of them.. I do have these augmentations along with them and this is the short hand way of describing my experience. All I told you here I trust to be as True as I can get. Your Friend, Melissa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)