CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EMF Sensitivity, Heavy Metals and Die-Off

idiannalynne69 Views: 2,156
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 1,857,021

Re: EMF Sensitivity, Heavy Metals and Die-Off

Hi, it looks like it's been a while since your post. I started having full blown EMF sensitivity in May 2017 after a colonoscopy. I was having small weird symptoms earlier that year. Of course need I say doc said it was somatic and I was put in the VA psych ward. You know that didn't fix it. Lol. My heavy metal blood and urine tests can back normal. I do have mercury fillings that soon will be replaced. I wanted to learn more about parasites and reaction to EMF. Colonoscopy was healthy. I did burn my abdomen with a heating pad in 2016-2017. It was severe. Eventually I felt the current in the heating pad on my abdomen. (that was before I had full blown reactions). My reactions are my intestines contract, moving bowel out until the intestines are empty. It could mean going 5-10 times in the morning until I'm empty. I also get sunburn feeling on lower back. It's not hot to the touch but it heats me up. How can I know if this is parasitic or Candida? Can you help me find relief? I've built up a pain tolerance, but sometimes it is so bad. I cannot take med other than Tylenol as I have CKD3. Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)