CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EMF Sensitivity, Heavy Metals and Die-Off

Starchild8 Views: 8,366
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,857,021

Re: EMF Sensitivity, Heavy Metals and Die-Off

Hi Bob,
Interesting.. both my partner and I suddenly became EMF sensitive after living in a new high density apartment for a year, oddly we had no issues for most of the year then come August 31st this year it hit us both around the same time, we were pretty sure the tennant underneath us was the problem, this was confirmed in our minds when we got a look in his place and he had the most chaotic electrical set up with his appliances down there, he had a DECT phone and wireless router, and so much more in such a small place right under our living room, anyway so for a few months now we have had no tv, dvd p layer we use the internet in a limited way.

We also had to move as we have a young child and felt it was best for all of us, and we are in a new place one suburb away and within a day of being here at night we can still feel similar sensations but slightly different to before.

Mostly neck tension and head heaviness is the main one, its kind of like a headache but when you move away from the proximity to the EMF it dissipates.

Anyway, Im curious how you came to the conclusion about the bacteria and candida connection, if you have time to say.
Also have you heard of Scalar pendants, do they work?? Im thinking of trying that for night time when the EMF seems worse.

Of anyone has any other treatments or solutions of the natural kind I would love to hear about it.

Oh I have hear Spirulina can detox radiation from the body, I was taking that for a few weeks just ran out and I did definitely feel better at that time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)