CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EMF Sensitivity, Heavy Metals and Die-Off

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

indigoaura Views: 8,133
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,857,021

Re: EMF Sensitivity, Heavy Metals and Die-Off

My sensitivity issues (high pitched buzzing in ears, numbness of hand if I hold my Cell Phone while on a call, can hear the buzzing of electric wiring through the house when an appliance is on, etc) are becoming less with chelation.

I would make a suggestion, though. You mention that all "supplements" are a waste. This is simply not true, or maybe it's just in how you define it as I see you are taking cod liver oil which is a supplement. :-)

We absolutely MUST supplement with minerals and Iodine to get our health back. We are all very deficient to start, and chelation makes it even worse. Products vary from brand to brand, so I usually will try ones that have gotten noticeable results for others. Magnesium is a good example. I've been taking various forms as mag pills with no effect. Then I switched to a colloidal mag drink and INSTANT relaxation and restful sleep. Mag oil is even better. If you have trouble with bowel movements, you likely need magnesium. If you have trouble with anxiety and sleeping, bam there it is.

Heavy metals kick out the minerals and lock into the cell receptor sites, making it impossible for us to uptake from foods or even supplements. Toxic halogens in our food, air and water like flourine, chlorine, and bromine displace the vital Iodine and our endocrine system gets all crapped up. Why do you think hypothyroidism skyrocketed when they duped us into putting flouride in everything? They took Iodine out of bread and replaced it with bromide. Thanks alot!

I have had the most dramatic results with a Lugol's solution 5% iodine (10% potassium iodide, 5% iodine). The strong stuff, looks like coffee. Health food store iodine is useless - it's in micrograms. You need 50 - 200 milligrams to get the toxic halogens out. Even worse, now we have to deal with radioactive iodine from nuclear explosions. No worries, Lugol's will protect your thyroid from that too!

I get plenty of sun and was still very D deficient. I mega dosed this and felt a little better, but nothing like iodine. D from sunlight is synthesized in the liver and then the kidneys, so if these organs aren't in good shape you can't get adequate D from sunlight. Also D is a hormone and is a parallel part of our endocrine system, so iodine deficiency likely plays a role in D synthesis as well. Also the cholecalciferol version of D from lanolin is very similar to the cholecalciferol produced by our skin.

Raw grass fed butter + fermented cod liver oil is magical! You can order it online, as well as 100% grass fed organic meat. I have backyard chickens for eggs.

I take those and also C, D, E, mag oil topically, zinc, selinium (a must companion for iodine), B complex, Lugol's iodine 200mg. I use himalayan Sea Salt in water to hydrate (also this salt has over 100 trace minerals).

I'm chelating with DMSA and ALA and actually feel better on round than off! It's unusual to feel better when on, but I think the iodine is the key, as well as the Sea Salt hydration and mag.

You can also do Epsom Salt baths for your mag - these are great!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)