CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any suggestions? Parasite? Mucous? Fibre? Something else?

TJTJ Views: 2,555
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,396,613

Re: Any suggestions? Parasite? Mucous? Fibre? Something else?

I did it without any guidance! First I did a shankaprakshalana cleansing with baking soda instead of salt. I found several videos on YouTube, one was with an Indian bald, with complete exercises - I drank 3, 1/2 Liters of water with baking soda with the help of these exercises and expelled so so many parasites.... Then I started with a parasite cleanse but nothing helped me more then gubarevs protocol!! What are we talking about? These guys Volinsky and Gubarev had these rope worms and got rid of them- they explained everything I had and felt for years- I cannot thank enough these people!
You don’t have to worry, we worry because we don’t have the education about cleansings, but once You start, You will learn and feel Your Body, You will see it isn’t something Difficult!! Just take Your time, pr prepaire everything by urself, make it like a ritual- it is like that, put a candle in ur bathroom, smoke a cig, wtv, just to feel comfortable! Once You out the clean water inside, 2 Liters 22 degrees Celsius, you let it out- not big deal! The second 1 L of hot 40- 42 degrees Celsius Eucalyptus tea with 30- 100 drops of eucalyptus essential oil You should try to hold 10 mins in ur intestine( You will not be able, but the more You do it the more you can hold it) , stay in a position that helps You , I stay on my knees and hands, and concentrate that I hold it as long as I can.
You will feel so good after... and so many come out- if not with the first enema, then with the second , but they come and come and come... and yes, it feels great to have them out of our bodies!
Wish You strength to pull it through!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)