CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any suggestions? Parasite? Mucous? Fibre? Something else?

TJTJ Views: 2,091
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,396,235

Re: Any suggestions? Parasite? Mucous? Fibre? Something else?

I have these rope worms, but now they are very small in my intestine , I cleaned the big ones with Gubarevs protocol! Had not thick ones but very long - one was 1 m :-( . I found out I have them after I ate a very spicy food with ginger - I expelled one and started reading because I knew that was not food. After reading for several weeks day and night, I started to see my symptoms- had them for the last 5 years.
First I did a shankaprakshalana cleansing , but instead of water and salt I used baking soda and salt. I expelled lots of parasites, flukes Ascaris and ropeworms. That was the start, because ones You attack them, they go crazy trying to procreate, and the symptoms got worse- this didn’t make me stop, nobody should stop! I felt healthy again after the first cleansing and got sick again in the mean time while I read day and night. I bought essential oil of eucalyptus and got some leaves from a friend that visited Portugal. I did the enemas as described in the protocol, and regained my life again!
Believe me it is worth!
Eucalyptus is a strong antiinflamator, I did the enemas without any supervisor, everybody told me not to do it- my family and doctors! But it saved my life! I really tell You with all my heart it is worth to do that!!! You only have to be careful not to eat before, and to take something toxic for the parasites, like Wormwood in capsules or Wormwood tincture, ones I took eucalyptus oil in capsules , and cloves fresh grounded, so that Your stomach and small intestine have toxic environment for the parasites that want to escape.
The rope worms live in slime- intestine, lungs, respiratory system vagina... we can attack them there everywhere!
I go on, because I cough, and I have small ones in my lungs too wich send eggs in the mouth through coughing so that they can procreate— but I feel that through the cleansings they get less and less - and it feels good - have a lot of energy and feel great - allergies are gone, my stool looks normal, I feel good, after years of feeling sick.
Wish You the best guys!
Update us!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)