CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone seen this jelly like stuff before?

TJTJ Views: 4,025
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,394,972

Re: Has anyone seen this jelly like stuff before?

Sorry, I ve never tried turpentine... I heard it’s good, but I know these rope worms and the others really come out with Eucalyptus, I bet You can make an enema device at home- check YouTube - enema device diy, I’m sure you will find something... I got one very cheap in the farmacy, and the eucalyptus tea in a tea shop, or pick it up urself in Eucalyptus trees if u have there- we don’t have in Switzerland...
Essential eucalyptus oil You need , first clean water without oil or anything, just to clean the dirt in the intestine, after You out the eucalyptus tea. First 2 Liter clean water, 22 degrees Celsius, after 42 degrees 1 Liter or 1,1/2 Liter Eucalyptus tea and You add the drops right before putting it in the intestine.
You can ingest Turpentine before doing the enema, so that it gets in ur stomach and small intestine, so that the parasites don’t go up when they feel the tea in the intestine...they hate that tea it kills them that’s why they try to run up, but meeting the Turpentine they will stay there and get killed... and washed out!
While they die, they eliminate toxins, neurotoxins wich will make You feel depressed and You will feel itches on ur tummy, but You have to know it is only one day ... because lots of them die...
I did another enema yesterday, feel great again...
I wanted to do it every day like described in the protocol, but I can’t bc I have to take care of my child and need energy so I had to eat today normal.. but will do the enema gain tomorrow! Can’t wait! I really want them all out and it seems I have only a few rope worms left, the other ones I eliminated...
this Volinsky guy wrote he got them out in 3 months, and they say You can make the enemas with baking soda also, milk and salt, or Eukalyptus tea and lemon juice after. Try to find that google it You will find every info You need!!
Update US !
Wish You strength!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)