CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone seen this jelly like stuff before?

TJTJ Views: 4,178
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,394,833

Re: Has anyone seen this jelly like stuff before?

Check rope worm, read everything there is about these bastards- most of the people have it- garlic, yes it helps but does not kill them, I even put a garlic in wich I made holes with a toothpick every nicht in my anus, but when You start attacking them in the intestine, they migrate to sinuses- so what’s You have to do is attacking them on all 3 ways- making inhalation’s first and after the enema- with very hot water and eucalyptus essential oil, with 40 mins on empty stomach before the enema You drink either Wormwood tincture with water and take 2 tsp of fresh grounded cloves, or You drink a big glass of water with 2 tbsp chayene pepper, or a glass with water and eucalyptus essential oil... after You make the enema - this way they don’t come in Your stomach and sinuses.
It is wonderful to have them out- I am still fighting, but I feel way better, I feel Young again!! You will regain Your energy and health!!
You will feel young again- these and all parasites take out health, and I had no idea.... people don’t know... doctors hide it or ignore it- sad but true!
Wish You the best!
Update us with results!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.129 sec, (1)