CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tons of symptoms within a very healthy lifestyle. Please diagnose me!

Carty3 Views: 1,396
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,317,749

Re: Tons of symptoms within a very healthy lifestyle. Please diagnose me!

Sounds like a bacteria has spread throughout your body systemically I have many of the same issues and I'm suffering from systemic whipple's disease. The body is in a constant state of malnourishment because the small intestine isn't absorbing the vitamins and minerals the way it should be. I have the same issue with my potassium constantly being low and the increased thirst dry mouth and dry lips always. I think this bacteria is spreading throughout our country and it's going undetected because it's very difficult to test and diagnose it. It's easily spread from one person to another via bodily fluids. I've spread it to my whole family and even my kids. I'm trying pine needle oil now consuming 1/2 tspn daily to see if it can help eradicate the bacteria. Basically it's turpentine. It's the same thing they make Turpentine out of I believe. You might also want to try drinking baking soda with water acv and lemon that may help also. I believe a lot of us are suffering from the same kind of bacteria on this website. It's very helpful I've learned a lot in a short amount of time. Also someone told me about diatomaceous earth but that will only further dehydrate your body so I'm not sure if it would help or make matters worse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)