CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tons of symptoms within a very healthy lifestyle. Please diagnose me!

glaxony Views: 2,606
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,317,749

Re: Tons of symptoms within a very healthy lifestyle. Please diagnose me!

You are drinking too much water and you are still dehydrated.
Sounds to me like you are not getting enough salt, or at least not enough of the right kind of salt.

Chapped lips tells me that you have some inflammation going on in your colon. Are you having regular bowel movements?

I would cut some of the fat out of the diet and make sure to get plenty of essential fatty acids instead.

Do you know the person who has your kidney? Is he/she going through anything similar?

Are you taking selenium? If so, how much? Keep it under 800-1000mcg per day depending on what you weigh.

Get some Bentonite clay from Wyoming, sold by Braunfels Labs on Amazon, soak half a teaspoon in distilled water for a few hours and drink on an empty stomach. It will help clean out the guts and get you the minerals you need.

You are stressing out your kidney with too much water. The circles under the eyes are an indication of kidney stress. Look up herbs for the kidneys. Make herbal kidney tea and drink less water.

Listen to Grizz, too.

Take my advice with a grain of salt peter.
Get several opinions.
Listen to them all.
This is what I would do if I were you.
But you know more about you than I know about you.
So you may know something I don't.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)