CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite protocols confused

Views: 1,943
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,388,737

Re: Parasite protocols confused

Thank you. I am so exited. . I found the something that is making these nasty things exit my body. I stumbled on HOMOZON oxygen powder. I am desperate at this point. My mental state and hope had gone. I am sick and tired of my life revolving around this. I can think of no worse affliction then a parasitic infection. I have been strong drank awful tasting herbs done anything to be rid of them for 2 yrs. As i read further i realized i had not gotten thru the biofilm these creatures make to protect them. It protects them from any herbs we take. It is a thick yellowish film and i saw it after many cleanses. You try to scrub its like grease. Also i found the nests the made. I used a hand massager to break the nests apart it helped a lot. Also I have never heard of anyone doing this but it worked for me. I used a vacumn cleaner to suck them out of my skin. I know it sounds crazy yet the I could hear them go in when i went to certain areas. I ordered the homozon still taking all i was currently on. I took 1/2 tsp first day felt not so good depressed, I wasnt sure if I would continue then i thought maybe its die off. Normally i am constipated this made me go a lot. I am now on my 4th day and I have seen more results in 4 days then I have seen in 2 yrs of cleansing. I feel an energy I have not felt in years. These things are not wanting to be in me. I was a bit scared at first because of how many i saw coming out. I had flukes, whipworms, Tapeworm and a little black fly thing i still have not identified. I have an awesome dog named Benji. He was dying from these things also.I could not give him some of the strong herbs I was taking. We had 2 cats died within 1 month from these. I left the home I owned free and clear and everything in it. I had black mold. I took Benji my car the clothes on my back and lived in my car for a month. I had friends that let me stay with them. I am grateful.This battle has been the toughest one I have ever fought. I lost everything and if I beat this I will walk away from every piece of clothing all my belongings and start over one more time. These parasites hide in your clothes they get in your furniture. Anyone fighting this knows what its like. I cant blame those for not believing me at the beginning for what i have seen If I did not see myself I would not believe it. I am so excited to have found this homozon. I will update you on the results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)