CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite protocols confused

Positive mind Views: 1,839
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,384,334

Re: Parasite protocols confused

I used to get very stiff neck often and more so when i started using moxidectin. It is really hard to tell as i don't know too much about your history, but for me it has been a nest which i am still eliminating. So for me it has been a die off event.
Bentonite is good and fulvic acid too, but these are also chelators/binders so keep in mind that whilst you remove toxins which is a good thing, you also chelate essential minerals. People with low immunity and parasites are always low in certain minerals and if you overdo chelation it can make things worse. I suggest a hair mineral and toxic elements analysis to see your mineral status. Fixing an eventual malabsorption can help you absorb minerals from food and you might need to supplement as well.
My logic is that since Sea Salt contains many minerals it is good to consume it daily (just a pinch) and i use it enemas as it somehow hurts the biofilm of worms. I suggested distilled water as it contains no worms eggs, but you can use any other water as long as you boil it first for 30 mins. Filtered water i am doubtful as i don't know if the filter can remove eggs or other parasites which the tap water is full with. You need to reduce your reinfection routes while trying to heal. Also an ozonator should help cleaning the water, if you can get one. Sea Salt is further good for many parasites so i have had success using enemas with it. Some people use various things in the enema depending on their current situation. You can also use spirulina powder for detox, meds, or probiotics.ALA is certainly not good to use if you have worms. You might want to supplement minerals after you have done your hair analysis. Calcium and iron supplements are again dangerous as worms directly absorb them. I use lots of dairy like plain yoghurt, organic butter, cream and cream cheese. Small portions multiple times a day. For iron i use spinach and fresh beetroot juice. Kelp supplements are also natural iron sources.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)