CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Enema where to start

BrightSideOfLife Views: 1,773
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,385,814

Re: Enema where to start

The only way around it is to restore the normal protective stomach function by destroying the infection which causes the problem. That is easier said than done based upon my past experience. Recent problems over the last couple of months have prevented me making much progress because I have had to concentrate on other things, although I have had some ideas and areas to investigate.

Be aware that these infections also increase the digestive permeability which can cause autoimmune problems and they also cause histamine levels to rise dramatically which can lead to allergies to things which a person would not normally react to such as pollen, dust mite and foods. Have you ever noticed your nose running when you eat or drink? Increased amounts of saliva?

The stomach has intelligence and it knows what is potentially harmful and unwanted in the digestive system such as microorganisms and parasites. It does everything that it can to destroy them by using what can destroy most organisms ie very low ph. It will produce large amounts of hydrochloric acid very quickly to destroy them. That is unless there is an infection in the stomach which uses urease to eliminate stomach acid which can allow things like parasites to enter the digestive system. Wind and burping when attempting to digest protein is a give away. It's produced by carbon dioxide as hydrochloric acid reacts with ammonia produced by urease.

The bacteria are protected by a biofilm, they have to be to exist in the stomach and the biofilm replaces a section of the stomach mucosa. Bacteria communicate with members of the community to carry out tasks by using chemical messengers called quorum sensing. These messages can be manipulated by using appropriate substances from herbs and essential oils which inhibit ie stop the chemical messages, quorum sensing inhibitors, which can stop them reinforcing the biofilm when you are trying to break apart the biofilm which would make them more vulnerable to Antibiotic substances.

Even without a biofilm these bacteria can be extremely resistant to Antibiotic substances due to their efflux pumps which can detox and eliminate many toxic substances. Efflux pump inhibitors can stop them eliminating antimicrobial substances which can allow them to be more easily destroyed. However finding working quorum sensing inhibitors AND efflux pump inhibitors is difficult without knowing more information about the bacteria. I do have some information which I want to read which might provide more information or at least narrow it down a bit. I have tried an efflux pump inhibitor, licorice root which is meant to be effective against a wide range of bacteria but it did not make any noticeable difference.

Something which I do know that works is BFB 1 & BFB 2 which is available from amritanutrition.co.uk in the UK. These are a mixture of essential oils which can inhibit quorum sensing which can allow enzymes to break up the biofilm which makes the bacteria more vulnerable. It's like sending a message "relax, chillout nothing needs doing" because it prevents them from signalling to reinforce the biofilm which allows the biofilm to be broken up by enzymes such as interfase+ and/or serrapeptase/nattokinase.

What I am missing are the efflux pump inhibitors which would make them far more vulnerable. I have had some success without totally destroying them.

Ideally the oil should be emulsified into tiny droplets so that the oil does not coalesce which would help it to disperse over a wider area providing a greater effect. I am also looking at methods to perform the emulsification. Ultrasonic cleaners are often used but do have some down sides which I was hoping to find a better alternative. Ultrasonic cleaners are meant to produce high heats of 5000C which can cause free radical production which could cause problems with oils. ATM I have not come up with a satisfactory solution. There are some laboratory devices which can emulsify but some are far too expensive. One issue is that the essential oil water mix would be very small so the device needs to work on tiny amounts of around 1-10ml.

All the research and information on digestive permeability is incorrect and all the recommendations are not worth paying any attention to because they do not work, they cannot work because the organisms prevent any healing. The situation benefits them and they make sure that it is maintained.

BTW you can test for stomach acid which provides an indication of hypochlorhydria.

http://www.livingfoods.co.uk/pages/articles/the-acid-test.php

Another test that might be worth doing is an acid test to see if there is a reaction. Consuming some lemon juice or vinegar and sucking saliva and swallowing it as saliva contains urea which urease uses to produce alkaline ammonia. Burping and wind around a minute later would indicate the possibility of a urease infection in the stomach. It's not fool proof and there are far more accurate tests but it costs next to nothing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (3)