CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think I have a pancreas problem. Does anyone recongnize these symptoms?

Angelkeeper Views: 1,575
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,321,680

Re: I think I have a pancreas problem. Does anyone recongnize these symptoms?

I wanted to give an update. I'm almost positive that I have chronic pancreatitis caused from autoimmune disease. I read a study about it and it can cause type 3c diabetes. I still can't process fat well but I do better with coconut oil. I am now on an autoimmune diet to try to heal this and some other issues I have. The diet is called the Wahl's protocol. Look up the ted talk by Terry Wahls that went viral called Minding Your Mitochondria. I also take pancreatic enzymes and just recently my doctor started me on a low dose of natrexone which is known to help autoimmune disease and I've noticed an improvement in my morning fasting blood Sugar after starting it. I also am about to start metformin not for insulin resistence but because it's been known to prevent pancreatic cancer by 70%, I read in a study. And my risk factors are higher with prediabetes and also the pancreatitis. I don't have diabetes yet because of my strict Wahl's protocol diet and the naltrexone. I'm hoping to keep it that way, even if I have to eat this way for the rest of my life. I don't check this board very often so if you have any more questions please email me at jpadams64@gmail.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)