CureZone   Log On   Join
I think I have a pancreas problem. Does anyone recongnize these symptoms?

Angelkeeper Views: 3,207
Published: 8 y

I think I have a pancreas problem. Does anyone recongnize these symptoms?

Hi, I am a 51 year old mom of 5. I have had left side pain after eating a big meal for a year or two, maybe only once a month or two. But a month ago, I got nauseous, side pain, gassy and heart palpitations after eating junk. It scared me so the next day I went low carb but didn't think about the fat content and had a horrible reaction to hamburger soup. So I suspect I have a gallbladder and pancreas problem beacause I've lost weight but still am in the prediabetic blood Sugar range even eating very low fat and low sugar. I was having heart palpitations after eating something with the slightest Sugar like a protein bar. The palpitations are over but my blood Sugar still goes way up. For instance I had an apple with peanut butter tonight and my blood sugar was 153 about 15 min after. I thought I could add fat but I think the fat is still causing problems. I had lab work a week ago which didn't show elevated pancreas enzymes. I'm going to have an ultrasound on Monday. But can anyone shed any light on my problem? Also can anyone suggest who I could go see in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex? A GI doc who is open to natural ways of healing? I've always been the healthy one in the family and can't afford to be sick because I have a severly autistic 21 year old that I care for.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)