CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Horrible foot odor with shoes on

patpo Views: 2,675
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,384,992

Re: Horrible foot odor with shoes on

Hi rabee, I was reading your post and felt relieved that there were other people out there who are going through the same thing. I also suffer from foot odor as long as I can remember, but in my case I am not able to smell it at all. I have tried a lot of the things you mentioned to no avail. Recently while trying to find a cure I read that the odor could be caused by our unique microbiomes on our skin and it led to me to a product called motherdirt. I have been using it for almost a month now, and I'm not sure if it is working all that well because it is hard to determine whether the smell is still there because I can only get feedback from getting negative reactions in public. I'm sure you already know that diet can play a big role in causing odor so I was wondering if you have tried any special diet to combat this problem. I have tried to stay on a strict paleo diet but always ended up failing within a couple weeks because I lose hope. I read somewhere that it could take a couple months on a clean diet to cure the odor so I'm planning on starting it up again. I was hoping you could give me some advice on the cures that work best for you. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)