CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Horrible foot odor with shoes on

Views: 2,762
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,373,251

Re: Horrible foot odor with shoes on

I am so sorry that you have this horrible condition, I know how bad it is because I have the exact same problem and it is a living nightmare. I have tried everything you have and a bit more. I have seen three podiastrists, a dietician, a Chinese herbalist and an acupuncturist, a dermatologist and many gp's with no result. I have been told countless times it is all in my head but this is most definitely not true, it is very real and so frustrating. People don't seem to understand this problem is the opposite of "when you take your shoes off do you stink out the room"? I just want to scream "No it is when I put shoes on". Even opened toed shoes and sandels make my feet smell absolutely disgusting, I am now down to shoes and socks at work desperately trying to lowering the fumes and thongs or bare feet at all other times with no social life as I cannot bare the embarrassment. I know other people are struggling with this condition but there does not seem to be any understanding of it at all. I wish you luck and will let you know if I come across anything that may help

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)