CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Onwards basic dewormer recipe

mesmorelda Views: 2,820
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,123,372

Re: Onwards basic dewormer recipe

I know this question is 4 years old so you may not need it any anymore, but for anyone else who stumbles upon this:

By 'parts' I think Onwards meant parts of a cup. So 1 part would be 1/4 cup.

I think this is the case for two reasons. In another of their posts in another thread, (//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2107430#i) they say: 'Take 1/4 cup of each herb and mix them up and store in a glass jar. Now scoop out a tspn of the dry mixture and stir into a large glass of water. Down the hatch!'

Secondly, this recipe is similar to another one I found online: Brenda's herbal dewormer: http://realfoodrebel.com/brendas-herbal-dewormer/

In case that site ever goes down, I will reproduce (copy paste) what Brenda's recipe is:

"Black Walnut Tincture – Two teaspoons per week mixed in about 4 oz of water
OR – Use Black-Walnut powder mixed into the following herbs.

Black walnut powder 1/4 cup
Artemisia Annua (Sweet Annie Wormwood ) powder– 1/2 cup
Ground cloves powder– 1/4 cup
Olive leaf powder– 1/4 cup
Cat’s Claw powder – 1/4 cup
Pau d’arco powder 1/4 cup
Cascara Sagrada powder– 1/2cup

Mix all of the herbs together and store in a glass jar. I use 1 heaping tsp in an 8oz glass of water, in the morning and at night before bed, on an empty stomach. I drink another big glass of water to wash everything down. I started with a much smaller dose and worked my way up over a period of two to three weeks. This approach will enable each person to determine what the ideal dose for their particular parasite infection will be. It is really important to be drinking at least 2-3 liters of water per day while cleansing.

Optional herbs – Elecampane was helpful with a chronic cough that would appear at least once or twice per year and last for months on end.

**Note** – I used artemisia annua (Sweet Annie Wormwood ) long term. Many feel that Wormwood should be taken with breaks in between. Andrographis is a wonderful herb that can be substituted for the wormwood in this recipe and can be rotated every month in place of the wormwood. I have personally used it off and on while cleansing. It is very bitter and I prefer to take it by the capsule."

------------

Anyway, hopefully this is of use to someone. I have not yet tried these herbs but will when I finish using up my current products (or before that if my current stuff takes too long) and will try to remember to post results.

I'm uncomfortable using chemicals (and who is to say that these things can't adapt to them?) and agree with Onwards and Brenda's theory that the problem isn't that the herbs can't reach systemically, but that they are too weak (the commercial ones, not the bulk powders) and most people don't realize.

For anyone else out there suffering with these things, good luck! I'm hoping for success myself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)