CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tips on throat worms

Marythinks Views: 1,858
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,380,009

Re: Tips on throat worms

Thank you for your reply and suggestions.

I am still waiting on some meds and started some.

Do you take Ivermectin and Moxidectin during the same time period?

How long do you take doxi for? Continuously or pulsing? if pulsing how long?

How long do you take levimasole for? Thank you for the levimasole info it's exactly what I want, something that will hit them in the throat.

The reason i ask about how long is that I have found meds hard to obtain and i ran out of one one time and found I had very bad symptoms. i would prefer to take things for periods of time then be able to stop and switch strategies if needed without backtracking.

My update:

I followed many of the suggestions, started some meds and I am still waiting on some. I also gargled with herbs and also put them in my nose.

When i gargled with herbs, i got Tapeworm segments about 1/4 inch wide. I also killed something super hot above my palate and it came out in chunks that were bright green next day.

I have been pretty sick and nauseous and getting constant migraines. But i seem to have a lot less worms in throat and they're seemingly weaker. But still something large there. The esophagus being constantly open to the stomach is giving me tooth problems from acid reflux.

I am still killing lots of tapes. I can't understand how there can be so many.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)