CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tips on throat worms

Marythinks Views: 1,909
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,378,800

Re: Tips on throat worms

Hi rickie,

I want to hear suggestions, although I have tried many things, maybe someone will suggest something I have not tried.

I make my own herbal mixtures, which work very well. The latest was based on neem and myrrh, tumeric and elecampane. I am also taking other herbs on separate days since they can be hard on the system.
The way i killed some of the stomach worms was by taking A LOT of digestive enzymes, followed an hour later by some noodles with tons of pumpkin seeds and killing herbs. I got really sick as i killed some of the stomach worms but also tons of other stuff. Actually, they moved to my esophagus after I did that, like the next day, so not recommended.
In the past I had
Niclosamide which i would take once in a while and i wonder i that was keeping them thinned out in the stomach because it kills Tapeworms on contact. Of course it is hard to obtain Niclosamide.
It seems like a good idea to take some herbs half way through a meal, so they're feeding yet have to endure the herbs which wont go down right away because the stomach keeps food longer than liquids.
I have a strong feeling this has happened in the past, years ago, and i had no clue they were worms. It feels like someone is choking me lightly and I can't quite breathe enough. Of course, at the time I attributed it to some muscle spasm since i did not believe in worms.
I hope they don't bother you too much as you improve your health. I have the same feeling, they don't like things working properly. It's kind of a good sign, but horrible and very uncomfortable at the same time.

Mary T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)