CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: high dosage iodine for hypothyroid and hair loss

InCharge Views: 2,780
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,378,283

Re: high dosage iodine for hypothyroid and hair loss

...god this is stressful!

That would be the first thing you should do, eliminate any stress. It interfers with with whatever problem you might have.

Do EFT. It works, it's safe, and it doesn't cost money because you can do it yourself.

http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2371678#i

2. while what you consume is very important, the same goes for what you put on your skin. this goes for the scalp as well. Read the labels of the products you use in your hair.

3. Scalp message is good. Spend 4 or 5 minutes messaging your scalp while showering, or bathing., This promotes blood flow to the scalp that is needed for hair growth. It also unclogs the pores  of hair products.

4. Don't wear hats. They stop blood flow to the scalp. This is the first thing many do when they notice hair thinning, or loss.

All this information is based on my personal observations.

As a teen of about 14, or 15 most of the neighbor kids were 2 or 3 years older. All had full heads of hair until they got drafted for the service to go fight in some country, having to live in the bush wearing a helmet, not able to be as hygenic as they would be at home.

I'm not discounting genetics, but every one of them came back balding. It was just natural for me to try and reason why.

I still have a full head of hair. Genetics maybe, I do't think so.

IC

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)