CureZone   Log On   Join
2017 Research on Skin Parasite Eggs. Morgellons Mites Worms

Views: 5,017
Published: 7 y

2017 Research on Skin Parasite Eggs. Morgellons Mites Worms

2017 New Research! Help Identify These Skin parasite Eggs - Morgellons Mites Worms Flukes.

Parasite, Eggs, Skin, New, 2017, Research, Help, Morgellons, Mites, Worms

I'm asking for help from my fellow members of the Curezone community in identifying skin/face parasite eggs - see the attached photos below - all these photos were taken by myself through a compound microscope from March 2017 to present.

The majority of these eggs have a diameter no larger than that of a small/thin needle's circumference - basically tiny dot sized (assuming a fine point pen and neat penmanship;).

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/IMG_8212.jpg

Although I was able to have two plus months of "normal" skin" with no symptoms (no breakouts, lesions, etc), discontinuing the med therapy in mid June allowed reoccurrence of symptoms. See my other posts on the GI parasite regime I utilized that seemed to clear my skin (along with one solid week of using 40% permethrin [diluted to approx 25%] topically applied head to waist)

Microscopic photos of parasites I have had on face are posted below . Eggs like those posted above are also normally found with these specimens. The extraction process usually destroys the specimens into unrecognizable pieces so photos usually leave much to interpretation. There ARE a couple of almost whole specimens - for example the middle/center square photo in which a cocoon or "pouch" carries an emerging parasite with what looks like a stinger on tail - this same type of pouch/parasite combination shows up frequently in samples from my face along with the hard "eggs" shown above - found when eruptions/infections are at their very worst.

Five photos show "stinger-like" (including the center square photo, but the camera/microscope was focused on the body and head in that photo). The middle and lower right square photos were taken (in March) 4 months apart from the upper right and middle right photos (taken this week), but the stinger looks exactly the same. What looks like Morgellons filament in middle left column photo is upon higher microscopic magnification, a segmented worm-like parasite.

Is the lifecycle: microscopic egg, then developing nymph in cocoon stage, and then fully emerging adult?

Is there a slower developmental process at play (due to a cocooned nymph stage) than commonly believed?

Is this a cause of periodic outbreaks?

What ARE these things?!?!

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/IMG_8219.jpg

The parasite egg samples survive extraction and come out intact or almost-so, being hard and well-protected by no doubt millions of years of adaptation, and resistant to the extraction process of using surgical grade ultra fine point metal tweezers. The amount of pressure required to hold on to the eggs in order to extract (pull or rip them out) is significant.

It is my belief that the "glass shards" under the skin reported by sufferers of Moregellons disease and other hard to cure parasite skin infestations, is in fact these eggs, evolved to an incredible level of sophisticated protection.

One recurring egg "type" seems to have two separate layers of hard "egg shell" protection (see center column of photos taken on attached montage) mid July 2017) - the likely reason meds have no to little effect on skin parasite eggs.

Note that those eggs in middle column (and the hinged opened egg on the far left of middle row) seem to have an actual third layer of "film" around the inner egg - the film is sticky/tacky - likely part of its effective self-preservation engineering.

My infection also includes the "fiber-like" substances commonly reported as part of Morgellons disease (albeit at a minor level in comparison to others reports, these being seen only under microscope in taking skin samples from infected areas).

Of particular interest is the same eight tenacled "things" found in my skin extractions (sometimes with attached eggs), were also found in stool samples taken during my GI tract treatment (infected with worms and flukes per my other posts).

Are these "carriers" of GI parasites to other parts of the body (including skin)?

Are the Morgellons "fibers" reported by those inflicted with the disease, actually these parasites related to skin and/or GI parasites, or have some form of symbiotic relationship with other parasites, and act as carriers throughout a host's body??? See photos below where egg casings attached to the filaments:

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/IMG_8220.jpg

The combination of these parasites burying and attaching the eggs deeper in the skin than Demodex mites, the eggs' well designed hardened "shell", and well-attached tethering mechanisms (perhaps this is the purpose of the reported "fibers", which with the blue like substance ensure these eggs are going no where without great effort - removing them inevitably causes collateral damage to skin (another important reason we need physicians involved asap).

Until they are completely eliminated, however, skin does not heal, and reinfection is inevitable. It is therefore imperative that through (hopefully) meds or alternative treatment, they can be eliminated, or a surgical removal method is employed by physicians to remove them permanently (laser?) - I anticipate BOTH direct removal and med therapy will be found to be the most effective or perhaps only method that ensures a complete cure.

Sufferers will be skeptical that the medical community in the USA will actually acknowledge that this disease even exists, and all know that dealing with this disease is no walk in the park, has "life-changing" negative impact on every part of sufferers' lives, along with almost no support from the medical community, and more often than not, patients receiving only ridicule or demeaning, patronizing, and/or disavowing responses from their attending physicians, with complete denial that the biological disease even exists.

Perhaps we together can help come up with real and effective answers, until such time the CDC and medical community at large decides to officially acknowledge that the disease exists as a real and devastating biological infection, and not a delusional psychosis.

I hope this helps others - even those with vastly more experience than my 2.5 years of dealing with this.

If you have any knowledge related to identifying any of the attached photos of eggs, or similar types, and are willing to share your experience, frustrations, treatment failures and successes, etc. Please post it here or send me a direct message.

In addition, if anyone knows of a physician who might be interested in helping sufferers, and/or is open to helping to find effective treatments, please post their name and contact information (with their permission) here as well (or message me).

Thank you in advance for your help, advice, questions and comments - For the foreseeable future, WE will need to help each other and find a cure or at least effective proven treatments. There isn't a viable alternative - and allowing the medical community to continue to brush this under the rug, while we wait in desperation, totally unacceptable.

My Best Wishes,

Mitee FedUp

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (4)