CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Peeling lips nightmare

Views: 3,728
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,368,885

Re: Peeling lips nightmare

I have no idea what caused my peeling lip (only my bottom lip - my top lip was always fine). It started many years ago out of no where and I never found the cause. I tried every cream, balm, ointment, oil, etc. I could find, including steroid creams and fungus treatments. I did tons of my own research, saw dermatologists, changed my diet, changed my toothpaste, took nutritional supplements, drank buckets of water, stopped it all and did nothing to see if that would work. I tried everything. Nothing worked and it was affecting me terribly emotionally. The peel would happen consisistently about every 36-48 hours, leaving a flaky, rough, cracked, bleeding, swollen disaster. My lip always had obvious evidence of a peel. I found hempz randomly. I always bought anything that said "lips" just to try it, always hoping for something that would help. I didn't even understand what was in it (hemp oil) until I realized it was working and I read the ingredients out of curiousity. As soon as I put it on I felt a huge difference. From there my lips healed. I had a few minor peels in the days after using it, but I could tell it was healing. It's been about a month now, and my bottom lip looks like my top lip. Pink, soft, no peel. Something I haven't seen in years. I was reluctant to post this out of fear that this could be a temporary fix and I may relapse, but each day I realize that this really fixed my lip and I see no evidence of a relapse. I've never seen this product in the blogs I've read on this problem, so I wanted to share because I understand how devestating this problem is. All I know is it stopped my peeling, so it's worth a try for anyone that suffers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)