CureZone   Log On   Join
Peeling lips nightmare

Kutiyoung Views: 4,018
Published: 7 y

Peeling lips nightmare

Hi, I made an account here cause im struggling with exfoalitive chelitis for about a 1.5 year. My "disease" was caused by biting, licking and actually ripping off the skin from my mouth using my teeth. Before I used to have Nice, Pink mouth. My lower lip is inflamed, and upper has got nasty scars covered with cornflakes, and got both of them turned dark red instead of pink. I used everything, aloes, alantan, Vaseline, zinc creme. I also quit eating Sugar and supplements myself with vitamins A,B3,D, zinc and omega 3 daily and even steroid creams for a couple of days, which dermatologist have prescribed for me, but I stopped it cause it tastes awful and I am afraid that my lip condition will get worse if I use it for longer time. Before I was an outgoing person, I used to smile a lot. Now I'm anxiety, I don't wanna leave my home, can't focus on anything and suicidal. I'm mad at myself cause if I wouldn't do that nasty picking there wouldn't be a problem. My social life is zero now, I don't even wanna go to school anymore. I'm a young handsome guy and I know that, but this is ruining me. I'm afraid that I will never kiss a girl again and they won't want me. I wanted to start leave it alone treatment like Daniel Miller did, but im pretty sure I can't handle that embarrassment, he is such a strong person that he got through this. I'm also addicted to nicotine and have Candida, and I know that vaping is only making it worse but I can't stop doing this cause of this stress. Can't sleep at night cause I'm always thinking about this. I suppose to have the best time of my life now full of adventures and I'm sitting and crying instead. I already take antidepressants but they doesn't seem to work anymore, and damn I'm just a teenager! I don't know what to do anymore... I'm so lost, please give me some advice how to get rid of this shit.

English isn't my first language so apologies for that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)